Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > Alberta > Calgary

Old 06-26-2009, 06:21 PM

aquatic_rice is on a distinguished road

holy carp! i withdraw my earlier post of "i think im excited again" and replacing it with I AM SUPER DUPER EXCITED NOW!

when burc said he would be sending a bunch of free frags i didnt expect this!:
-free frags for everyone
-a zoo colony
-open brain colony
-and a bag of frags to be split between everyone

looks like sat is gonna be exciting!
will be pming tracking info later on today when i get home from work.

thanks again burc!
Old 06-26-2009, 06:34 PM

hummer is on a distinguished road

That is SUPER news!!
Thanks Burc! Very generous of you.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:41 PM

if everyone doesnt mind i was wondering if i could get the open brain???

i would frag it myself but i dont have any experience fraggin brains and dont want to risk killing it. if anyone has experience fragging brains n such and has the confidence to, feel free to do it.

also for the frag bag we could do a "stick your hand and grab one and see what you get" style so its random. and for the zoo rock jeff or myself can frag it up for everyone (unless everyone wants to wait a few days)

thoughts?
Old 06-26-2009, 09:40 PM
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ><(((º>

kien will become famous soon enoughkien will become famous soon enough

I thought we were getting an SPS colony amongst us? Or is that the zoo colony? Not meaning to sound ungrateful, just curious. Thanks Burc!

I could use another brain, but I guess I can make due with the one I have... not sure where I would put the other brain anyway, head can only hold one. Stupid Darwin.

Anyway, I'll just be happy to get the frags I ordered. I'll grab one of the frags from the frag bag. David can have my share of the Zoo colony and I'm fine with him taking the brain as well.

K.
Old 06-26-2009, 10:02 PM

hummer is on a distinguished road

I'm okay with you taking the brain. If you ever frag or get rid of it you'll know which cool group gets first dibs right?? =)
Old 06-26-2009, 10:03 PM

thanks kien! and wut are you talking about?!?! you always have room in your tank. doesnt matter how packed your tank is, when your holding the coral.... you'll find room

well burc didnt specify wut type of colony we were going to get. i think he had 2 sps (acro/monti), 2 zoa, and 2 lps colonies. i believe the edmonton order got 1 sps (acro) i dunno about the other one.

and the reason why i was asking for the brain was because ive been looking for one, and i would gladly frag it up except i dont have the experience of fragging it . i could "babysit" the colony till i learn how .... unless someone in the group can do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by kien View Post
I thought we were getting an SPS colony amongst us? Or is that the zoo colony? Not meaning to sound ungrateful, just curious. Thanks Burc!

I could use another brain, but I guess I can make due with the one I have... not sure where I would put the other brain anyway, head can only hold one. Stupid Darwin.

Anyway, I'll just be happy to get the frags I ordered. I'll grab one of the frags from the frag bag. David can have my share of the Zoo colony and I'm fine with him taking the brain as well.

K.
Old 06-26-2009, 10:04 PM

ofcourse! only the coolest group ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummer View Post
I'm okay with you taking the brain. If you ever frag or get rid of it you'll know which cool group gets first dibs right?? =)

Last edited by aquatic_rice; 06-26-2009 at 10:09 PM.
Old 06-26-2009, 10:43 PM

Argentiner is on a distinguished road

I'm fine with David taking the brain. Too bad we didn't get an SPS to split up. David can have my zoa frag as well.
Old 06-27-2009, 02:09 AM

Phanman is on a distinguished road

you can take the brain david np... also if you bring your orange skirt, then a kinda greyish ring, and a peachy (or pastel) mouth then ill trade you for my black sun coral.

however we split the rest of the frags thats cool with me... hopefully its some sps freebies cause im trying to build my sps collection up. But anyway is fine with me.

David what time you planning on going over there at? maybe we can meet there at some time so we can trade and break up some of the corals however the group decides

3x20g Display Established June 08|Koralia nano, 1, 4|Euroreef Skimmer|250W MH retro kit|Mag 18 return|RODI
120g Display Established Jan 1, 09|Vortech MP40|Koralia 4|I-Tech 100 w Tunze 9410.04A|Aquactinics Constellation 7x54W|Mag 18 return|RODI
Old 06-27-2009, 06:18 AM

Sweet! thanks everybody! ill learn how to frag brains quick so everyone get a frag

ill bring the zoos tom. the orange skirt has about 10polyps i think, ill also bring another frag of zoos for ya (bout 15 polyps) (dont worry its not the brown one lol.... or is it? ). i was making my zoo rock and got frag happy . if anyone else wants some zoos, lemme know ill frag ya some (ill post later on wut it looks like. *whisper* its a surprise for john* )

i guess for the frag bag we'll just do a number draw. the bags will be numbered and you pick a number from a hat er something.

i called fedex and ill be picking it up at 9am and ill be in the ne before 9:30, so everyone can come by around 9:30 or later.

when i get there jeff or myself will start fragging the zoo colony for everyone, so i guess if you come right at 9:30 you might have to wait a few minutes to get your zoo frag (shouldnt take long, you can have a beer while you wait ).

cant wait! see yall soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanman View Post
you can take the brain david np... also if you bring your orange skirt, then a kinda greyish ring, and a peachy (or pastel) mouth then ill trade you for my black sun coral.

however we split the rest of the frags thats cool with me... hopefully its some sps freebies cause im trying to build my sps collection up. But anyway is fine with me.

David what time you planning on going over there at? maybe we can meet there at some time so we can trade and break up some of the corals however the group decides

Last edited by aquatic_rice; 06-27-2009 at 06:50 AM.