Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 09-15-2013, 04:08 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth81 View Post
Just remember diet is still super important to acheiving your fitness goals, I typically get into the mindset of "Oh I am working out, so I can eat whatever I want" which doesn't work at all for me!
Ya, good advice, and it doesn't really work for most people unless they're genetic freaks!
Nutrition determines if you grow, lose weight, lose body fat (not the same as losing weight). What you eat, when you eat it are very important details of getting into better shape. And to make it more fun, these details are different for everyone -lol
Old 09-15-2013, 04:12 PM

don.ald is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquattro View Post
Ya, good advice, and it doesn't really work for most people unless they're genetic freaks!
Nutrition determines if you grow, lose weight, lose body fat (not the same as losing weight). What you eat, when you eat it are very important details of getting into better shape. And to make it more fun, these details are different for everyone -lol
Well said, most people don't eat enough thinking they will loose weight. They tend to only burn muscle...need foods to repair. Fuel think of it as fuel
Old 09-15-2013, 04:14 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by don.ald View Post
Well said, most people don't eat enough thinking they will loose weight. They tend to only burn muscle...need foods to repair. Fuel think of it as fuel
Yup, dead on. Too few nutrients causes down regulation of all the hormones you want ramped up to build muscle and burn fat. Most people hit a stall, eat less, do more and then get no results. Success is driven by food, eat a lot, but eat well.