![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
I've been using reef crystals for approx 4 yrs now . I find cal, Alk & mag way closer to needed parameters !
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have been using it for the last few months and have been quite happy with it. I don't have a ton of corals, mostly LPS and a few softies and everything is happy. I started using it after seeing the Fragbox owners mini reef tank on their website. The tank looks great and it is skimmerless and no dosing, just Reef Crystals. I haven't had much free time this summer so I haven't really done much in the way of testing, my visual diagnosis is no nuisance algae and corals are expanded and growing. So the tank likes it anyway.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|