![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I wish I could lower the price but this is the absolute lowest I can go. Im already taking a hit on this
![]() |
|
#2
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
U sure you can't deliver the sump?
__________________
I have a little tank and little fishes! Hmmm..... Fishies That is what I keep telling myself. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sure no problem, only if I can give you $10 and pay for my own gas. This is a sweet deal people!
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Disclaimer: The last post was sarcasm. Matt, I am not delivering the sump to your house nor am I giving you $10. You live 5 minutes away, come get it yourself.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Lol sure sell it to him but won't take my obo lol
,
__________________
........ |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Matt clearly made the better offer.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|