![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
| View Poll Results: Any LR in your sump | |||
| crammed |
|
16 | 20.78% |
| none |
|
21 | 27.27% |
| few left over pieces |
|
40 | 51.95% |
| Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#2
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
I have about a 40 gallon section in my sump I have crammed with rock for extra filtration, took it out the other day after a year and cleaned but it wasn't that bad for crud in that compartment. But again I have a 1600 GPh pump feeding that compartment to keep stuff from settling
__________________
360 gallon sps reef, 180 gal sump, bubble king supermarine 300, 4xmp40Wes, 2 x 6215 tunze waveboxes, 4 ghl mitras 360 Reef Tank |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|