![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Yea looks like creators of Finding Nemo got it bang on with picking blue tang as the dumb fish
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks for the comments!
The Emp is 6" had him for almost a year. 9-10 months i think. The only fish in the tank are 2 clarkii clowns, 1 Hippo Tang and 1 Emperor Angel. I have a Bluethroat Trigger and a Foxface in QTright now. Don't plan on adding much more. Thanks again! |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm a huge fan of the Emperor , he or she is very nice
I've wanted one for over 15years , I will have one with in the next 2 yrs Not rushing anything with my next build.... Thanks for sharing |
|
#4
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Very nice!! Both have exceptionally sharp coloring
__________________
![]() They call it addiction for a reason... |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|