![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Want me to hold it for you??? Lol
__________________
Flash - Free Agent Fb- edmonton fish coral and hardware buy and sell! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
what are measurements of the sump & if it's the size I'm looking for I'm sure we can work a deal. I pm'd you my cell #. I'm actually renting a van to move a tank tomorrow, might be able to kill 2 birds with one stone. give me a call
|
|
#3
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Dude, not splitting up the set up. Thought it was pretty clear. Sorry.
__________________
Flash - Free Agent Fb- edmonton fish coral and hardware buy and sell! |
|
#4
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
__________________
I'm not 'fallow' you must be talking about my tank! |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sorry I should have been more clear.if sump is the size I'm looking for I'd buy the whole package. I'd like to look at it tonight & can pick up tomorrow after lunch
|
|
#6
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
lol currently pending to Ken
__________________
Flash - Free Agent Fb- edmonton fish coral and hardware buy and sell! |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Is the tank still available. Can u send a few pictures
|
|
#8
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Pics are in this thread. Few pages back.
__________________
Flash - Free Agent Fb- edmonton fish coral and hardware buy and sell! |
|
#9
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
BUMP..... COME ON!!!! GREAT DEAL HERE
__________________
Flash - Free Agent Fb- edmonton fish coral and hardware buy and sell! |
|
#10
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
BUMP???
__________________
Flash - Free Agent Fb- edmonton fish coral and hardware buy and sell! |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|