Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Tank Journal

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-01-2013, 02:30 AM
gregzz4's Avatar
gregzz4 gregzz4 is offline
On Hiatus
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Burnaby, B.C.
Posts: 4,890
gregzz4 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bblinks View Post
I am saving it for this weekend when my new sump arrives.
I await your call
LMK tonight or tomorrow when you want me there
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-01-2013, 04:26 AM
PurpleMonkey PurpleMonkey is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 88
PurpleMonkey is on a distinguished road
Default

I'm not useful for much, but I can usually lift heavy-ish things if you need
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-28-2013, 12:48 AM
Ginu Ginu is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: North Vancouver
Posts: 369
Ginu is on a distinguished road
Default

Whoa Rich, sorry to hear and hope it will only get better.


Cracks and leaks are a pain to deal with, but probably not the worse in this hobby.
__________________
Casual reefer
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.