![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Quote:
I have just requested Blue World in Victoria to contact you to order two... Thanks Wayne |
|
#2
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
I will buy your radions off of you.
__________________
Though a tree grow ever so high, the falling leaves return to the root. 300DD - 140DD ![]() TOTM Fall 2013 |
|
#3
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Haha. Order has been processed!
|
|
#4
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
I think you are due for a visit, or maybe I am due for a island trip. I still owe you dinner so we gotta arrange some thing soon.
__________________
Though a tree grow ever so high, the falling leaves return to the root. 300DD - 140DD ![]() TOTM Fall 2013 |
|
#5
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Yes, you are certainly due for a trip to the Island! When are you and Peter getting the Mitras?
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
as soon as you want to get rid off your Mintra
__________________
150DD mix reef with 90 gal sump and 40gal frag tank purple tang, sohal tang, yellow eye kole tang, fairy wrasse. cleaner wrasse, leopard wrasse, and misc fish. GHL Mitras 6200HV X 2, MP40 X 2, MP60 X 1, tunze 6095 X 2, Vertex RX6 calcium reactor, Bubble King SM250, Aquamaxx bio pellets reactor, Profilux 3 |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Any plans for Mac and/or iOS controllability?
|
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|