![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Fragging is a possibility with some for sure. More likely once I add them to my tank and have to shape them to fit into the design.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Let me know, i have lots of interest.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Can't wait to see the new build
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I am currently still using my old 60" sunbrite on my new tank. While it is doing the job for now if I keep the tank running I will need to get different lighting as some of my sps is currently suffering. I think that I would either look at going with the new GHL Mitras or possibly the new sunbrite version 2 lights that have more PAR for deeper tanks. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|