![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Those are some nice coral shots.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks I really need to borrow a camera for a day LOL my phone sucks
![]()
__________________
........ |
|
#3
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Duncan's are looking good
|
|
#4
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
those are great pics! I want more....any full tank shots?
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ive been trying for a fts my phone just wont take anything not up close I wish I could get a fts they all come out blue
![]() Lately I've been a busy boy buying up big colony's tanks looking great and for once I'm actually happy with the layout LOL ![]() Ill try for a fts again op
__________________
........ |
|
#6
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
My wife was like "awww Dennys Clown fish are cuddling the anemone!!!"
*Facepalm*!! Yes dear, they are cudding... coo pics dude
__________________
I'm not 'fallow' you must be talking about my tank! |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks Kenny, I'm gonna remove the nem soon to the 80g cube I have. Or the drag tank its taking up too much sand real estate
![]()
__________________
........ |
|
#8
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
your setting up that cube? Nice!
__________________
I'm not 'fallow' you must be talking about my tank! |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|