![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
What Ecoray set up would you suggest for a 180g reef? Also, I see these units are not dimmable but have seperate cords for white/blue LEDs, could you run these through an ordinary household dimmer switch?
Thanks! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm away from the shop until Tuesday, give Shaun a call and he can get you pricing.
They recommend 4 of the 60's or 2 of the 112's for a 6' tank. I have no idea what would happen if you put it on a dimmer switch, Since they're not dimmable probably not good things. |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|