Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Tank Journal

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2011, 04:44 AM
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ><(((º>

kien will become famous soon enoughkien will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishoholic View Post
*kick* *kick* Did somebody say they might need to re-home their clown tang?

I love clown tangs and was quite PO'd when I lost mine in the velvet outbreak almost 2 yrs ago. I did really really want to add another one to my 230g (partly because the first one I had was awesome and never picked on anyone) and mostly because I love the look of them. However I have an awesome powder blue and purple tang that I'd hate to see get picked on (not sure if the clown would or not though since he'd be in after them, most likely it would be the other way around) and I want to add a naso tang which should go in before a clown tang and I have a long horn cowfish that I absolutely do not want to risk stressing out whatsoever. Ugh *sigh* Ugh must.......resist.........the possible.........temptation........of awesome clown tang......... FYI I will be in town on Feb 12-15th
Ya I'm pretty certain my clown would murder your powder blue. I have a blue line trigger that is afraid of the clown tang. Ironically I did intend for this tank to be non-reef safe and aggressive with triggers and nippy angels but never anticipated a clown tang going psychotic on EVERYONE!