![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Can you confirm whether these will eat other prepared foods besides bread? Can I feed more often as well. Thanks.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Prepared in what regard? Right now I'm feeding them New Life Spectrum pellets. That kind of prepared?
|
|
#3
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Quote:
You might what to change it to, they breed 4-5 times/ year |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
hahahaha that one flew right over my head. I'll make the change, cheers guys lol
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
bump
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Bump.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|