![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
It happened to me, I dropped it and it shattered in my sump/refuge... No worries, it isn't lead. I got most of it out, but not all, and this was about 2 years ago and I am still going without any crash. So I think you are ok.
__________________
![]() Setup: 180G DT, 105G Refuge (approx. 300lbs LR, 150lbs Aragonite) Hardware: Super Reef Octopus SSS-3000, Tunze ATO, Mag 18 return, 2x MP40W, 2X Koralia 4's Wavemaker Lighting: 5ft Hamilton Belize Sun (2x250W MH, 2X80W T5HO) Type of Aquarium: mixed reef (SPS & LPS) with fish Dosing: Mg, Ca, Alk |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
if your that worries go see a doc so you can get some pooping meds. keep an eye out for flu like symptoms and fever. other than that you cant do much else.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|