![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I figured the best way would be to use a random number generator so I went to http://www.random.org/ and enter 1 as a start and 9 as the end and I am really just typing this as filler until I actually type the winning number in replace of a drum roll <crosses fingers and mumbles "Pick me! Pick me!" :P> The winning number is : 4 (Highlight to see) |
|
#2
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Quote:
hahahha the #4, i wonder who would that be |
|
#3
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
lol dawen its YOU!! Congrats!!!!
List was: 1 mark 2 bluetank 3 bignose 4 dawen 5 noir 6 subman 7 fox 8 codfather 9 Shaun |
|
#4
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Oh pooh I didn't win, oh well.
Congratulations dawen!!
__________________
96" x 16" x 16"//106g Skimmerless Reef, Established Jan. 13, 2012 |
|
#5
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
congrats Darwen
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Well at least I can say it was fair. Might have look "suspicious" if I had picked my own number ![]() Can't wait to see this puppy! Last edited by Fox; 06-07-2009 at 05:21 PM. |
|
#7
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
I'm curious to see what it is as well. Any hints Burc or will it be a surprise?
__________________
96" x 16" x 16"//106g Skimmerless Reef, Established Jan. 13, 2012 |
|
#8
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
I will ask dawen what type he wants. SPS.. LPS.. Or Zoa..
|
|
#9
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
thank,
hahahahah |
|
#10
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Any word on when this will be shipped yet?
__________________
96" x 16" x 16"//106g Skimmerless Reef, Established Jan. 13, 2012 |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|