![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
| View Poll Results: All-in-one controller or multiple controllers? | |||
| Profilux or Aqua Controller II etc |
|
38 | 77.55% |
| Ranco temp, Tunze 7095, Pinpoint Ph, light timers etc |
|
11 | 22.45% |
| Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll | |||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
There was a thread about this on nano-reef.com (i'll look for the link) but the guy who originally started it, sort of the controller guru over there basically showed that every controller fails, Yes despite what SOME claim, they ALL fail. With that being said the consensus was a ranco (which fail as well but are cheaper to replace) or a high end system like was used in a recent rc totm (huge system, did everything, but was basically professional level, not hobby level like ALL the ones normally associated with reef keeping) I;m not against controllers personally, if i were to buy one i'd get a aquatronica, seems they along with the reefkeeper elite/lite and neptune have dropped prices..while some...raise them. I think it is like anything else, if YOU want it get it
__________________
I once had a Big tank...I now have two Huskies and a coyote |
|
#2
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Interesting I'd love to read that thread if you ever track it down.
Right now I'm leaning towards the Profilux but if the prices on these continue to climb as they have I will likely go the Ranco etc route. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|