![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'd be in for 5 or so.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Never meant Vernon only...just giving people an idea of where I was.
I've never ordered from them before so does anyone know if they do group orders or do we need to collect the dough ourselves and then place the order?
__________________
Mark... ![]() 290g Peninsula Display, 425g total volume. Setup Jan 2013. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Going to place order tonight if possible. If I've spoken to you already, PM me with your order.
__________________
Mark... ![]() 290g Peninsula Display, 425g total volume. Setup Jan 2013. |
|
#4
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Mark sent you a PM
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Unfortunately, if you haven't gotten your #'s in to me by now...we're closing the ordering down. Too many things selling out for us to wait.
__________________
Mark... ![]() 290g Peninsula Display, 425g total volume. Setup Jan 2013. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Okay, the order was placed...given what time of night it is there, we'll see what isn't sold out on our order tomorrow.
Everyone who did get in on this order, please think of 1 other item that you would be willing to take if we hear that one of yours is sold out just so that we don't have to pay shipping. PM me that optional one or two so that I have it if they call me tomorrow with any issues and want answers immediately. Thanks.
__________________
Mark... ![]() 290g Peninsula Display, 425g total volume. Setup Jan 2013. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll prob be making an additional order friday if anyone missed out on the first one. Need 3 other ppl to make it worth while though.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|