![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
I know it says "as a kit" But... if you do decide to part out, shoot me a PM , I could take some stuff off your hands for my new tank. I'd be interested in: Seio pumps, Heater, Power Center, Perhaps some cleaning stuff, (if you have any buckets you need to sell, I could be interested)
Let me know...
__________________
20g BB Mixed Reef // Coralife 150w HQI // AquaC Nano // Koralia 1 & Seio 820 // Jager 200w // AC50 |
|
#2
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
shoot me a pm as well if you want to part out i could use the rock and maybe the lights
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|