![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
So Steve are you modding an existing skimmer or building one from scratch? Or is that a secret too?
|
|
#2
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
My buddy was looking up sources to buy a needle wheel eheim. The cheapest place he found was $130 for the impellar alone + cost of pump
|
|
#3
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Quote:
Steve
__________________
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|