Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > Ontario

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-19-2017, 04:42 PM
RyoTHC RyoTHC is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Merritte
Posts: 10
RyoTHC is on a distinguished road
Default

Anyone who can go, DO IT.

I live in BC now, But lived on Ontario for the first two frag fests, which were alot of fun, and they have only grown since!

There are a handful of vendors on that list that make the trip worthwhile alone, you could justify driving multiple hours each way to have them all in the same building!!

I'd be there if I could be, but alas i'll wait for pictures.
  #2  
Old 04-20-2017, 06:27 PM
Scythanith's Avatar
Scythanith Scythanith is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Saskatchewan
Posts: 1,088
Scythanith is on a distinguished road
Default

If I were closer I'd do it.
  #3  
Old 04-20-2017, 08:17 PM
GoFish's Avatar
GoFish GoFish is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: North vancouver
Posts: 578
GoFish is on a distinguished road
Default

^^^Congrats Scott for the 1 millionth post on Canreef!

This fragfest might be the only reason I'd wanna visit Ontario. Canada wide tour perhaps?
  #4  
Old 04-30-2017, 03:00 AM
RyoTHC RyoTHC is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Merritte
Posts: 10
RyoTHC is on a distinguished road
Default

There's a reason I moved 5000 km away haha but the fragfest and the community is great, if only it was in July on my annual trip back...

^^
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.