Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2014, 03:31 AM
Gold Member

Tn23 is on a distinguished road
Default *OFFICIAL* [GVRD] 2nd Annual Reefers Meet & Greet at Mezz, NOV 08 SATURDAY! BEER & CO

[GVRD] 2nd Annual Reefers Meet & Greet at Mezz, NOV 08 SATURDAY! BEER & CORAL!

Official Thread (Date Set)

Hey everyone! Once again this year Albert and I would like to host a frag swap for all of us locals in the GVRD area. Last year was a huge success and everyone had a great time!
The venue which we used last year was kind enough to once again agree for us "reef nerds" a place to host the swap again! They have relaunched the Mezz lounge upstairs and have a large selection of yummy food and beer

Just like last year, we will have (1), (2) or perhaps (3) tanks setup this year which will showcase all the corals for trades/swaps/sale.

Please, please comment on this thread or PM albert or myself if you plan on bringing corals which you would like to put into the tanks. Last year we QUICKLY ran out of space and we could not house all the corals. This year we would like to accommodate for everyone and have everything more organized. * you are welcome to bring used equipment as well*

We currently have (4) sponsors.
Oceanic Corals
Island Pets
Big Show Frag
Fiji Reef Rocks

(if you would like to donate or sponsor some prizes please send me a PM)

Date:
Nov 8th, Saturday. 2014
Time: 11:30am
(come enjoy lunch and grab a beer while tossing some frags )
Location: The location will be the same as last year at the Mezz Lounge located upstairs of Badminton Vancouver (yup, that big badminton place you see driving south on Knight st. bridge - http://goo.gl/maps/9PkXu):