Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2014, 12:26 PM

MMAX is on a distinguished road
Default UPS Strikes Again

I've read a lot of bad reviews about UPS in here, which I really didn't think nothing about. I never had a problem with them - sure they leave the packages at the door and don't bother to ring the bell. I always used their shipping tracking service to see where my package was and planned to be there when it was delivered. That all changed when I tried to ship something. I bought a brand name high performance ski jacket from a retailer in Toronto last December. Got the jacket no problem and used it for most of the season. To my amazement, the damn thing started to fall apart. After complaint e-mails, I decided to send it back. Shipping crap through UPS isn't cheap, even for ground service and after the $75 dollar charge, I tracked the package on it's way back to Toronto. Without contacting me, the morons changed the address that I had given them and delivered it there, so here's where I sit. Nobody can locate it. Lost. UPS started an investigation so I guess I'll see how that turns out. I did buy $500 in insurance for the $420 jacket for lost items only. I can see them trying to weasel their way out of having to pay for it but I'll wait and see. Just another p*ssed-off customer, and I'll be back to report on how this comes out.