Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2013, 06:35 PM
Banned

gobytron is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefaddict View Post
+1. Definitely deserves to be treated with respect.

Perhaps you should read this:
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=68933

A bit of internet etiquette goes a long way. $3-4 per lbs is a reasonable price compared to the fish stores that sell them at least $9 per lbs.

You weren't happy either when Neoh pm'd you first for the Darth Maul with an offer for $35 but you weren't willing to sell it for $35 because you had a 2nd buyer lined up for $40. That was a 13% discount. You had every right to sell it at a price that you wish. Now in this case, Ray was asking for $200 for 50lbs (not obo) and you publicly requested for $50? That's a 75% discount. That is a bit of disrespect and robbery, don't you think? If you do not like to take a loss, why would you expect people to willingly take a bigger loss? If you feel someone's price is too high, you can always send a private message.

Just a couple of tips. Please take the time to read before submitting reply. Spell checking goes a long way. Use Photobucket or Flickr to upload pictures. If you can register an account on Canreef and post a thread, I am sure you should not have trouble uploading pictures. If an old folk like me can learn, so can you. I only wish that internet etiquette is followed to make the experience enjoyable for everyone.

Anyway, bump for a great guy!
Is this not an open sales forum where a guy can make an offer if he likes?
All Ray had to say was no...

Scotts a good kid, you sound like you're angry about something else and are using this thread as a tool to take it out.

I don't think it's cool to post a price for something and then take the highest bid on it...but I certainly think one of the major benefits of being a part of a forum like this is to be able to wheel and deal with other board members.

Offer made, offer refused, end of story.

it happens all the time in sales and it will happen again.

Maybe Scott isn't the only one who would benefit from giving the rules a read.
Here's an excerpt we would both do well to remember.

"Also please be mindful of going off on tangents or topics irrelevant to the sale, these can tend to dilute the purpose of the thread, which in this case is a sale of an item."

Ray - Good luck with your sale.