Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2012, 12:07 AM

Reefie is on a distinguished road

I'm very disappointed and now a little frustrated with the frags I got..........

They were "supposed" to be FRAGS, and unfortunately I got COLONIES!!!

I had to pick up a 2nd Frag Rack, thinking it would be enough to hold all the frags. Got the Styrofoam box home, started unpacking (which was very well packed), then that's when I noticed the sizes of these buggers! At that point I didn't think my 2 frag racks would be enough.

If they were just "regular" frags it wouldn't be a problem, but I'm talking HUGE pieces here. The Purple Cross is about 6" and the Tri-Colour is about 4" all around. I was forced to spend the night moving things around and mounting the majority of the beautiful pieces.

I wasn't fortunate enough to go myself to pick up the pieces, but I have a great friend that did the pickup for me. Even though I didn't go, I think I still managed to grab a piece of EVERYTHING. Haha!

Be forewarned, if you're not looking for COLONY sized pieces for FRAG prices, don't go to Denis.

Thanks again for all the goodies Denis!!!

Tags
sps