Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2012, 03:11 AM

isaac1 is on a distinguished road
Default extreme tank crash....

Well like alot have done when upgrading tanks i got a little to excited and over loaded my 90... my tank went from tropical to looking like a suncor tailing pond within the past weeks it has been getting better if i could post pictures from my phone i would it look a tropicsl green paradise of hair algie and a nasty smellinh matt algie that looked almost black reminds me red cyno but diffrent, with massive wster changes and minimal light and addition of a super crew, 14 hermits,12 turbos, bout 13 sand sifting snails and a stsr fish ive managed to some what stabilize ive lost hundreds in corals fish and anenomies all that remains is a 7 yr old rose bubble tip who has for the last 3 weeks has been transparent white a candy cane and one brain who dosnt seem to mind anything at all my biggest concern is a close inspection of my live rock is showing an epidemic of aptasia coloneys developing there all extreamly small still so im not sure if my joes juice will suffice to any and all vetrens of this hobby all advice as to what to add to controll and stabilize would be most appreacated