Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2011, 01:45 PM

kat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to kat
Default Great Buyer experience...

I know this is a can of worms for some people, but I think it is only fair to the seller to let others know of my experience.

I have ordered from Fragalot several times, and will say that at the very best of it, communication was difficult, and what you received was not necessarily what you ordered.

THIS TIME however, I have to say was WONDERFUL...communication was top notch..I would email Burc and hear back within 30 minutes or less. Packing was done by Burc himself and all items were as ordered and in the box and in FANTASTIC health...full color and polyps out within an hour of being in the tank.

Shipping was when I expected and a tracking number was sent immediately. I have to say one thing...something that I wasn't aware of before, is that Burc doesn't always pack the order himself...he has a "guy"....and that guy called in sick for when my order was packed...so Burc did it himself...I really think this is a huge reason for my order being as accurate as it was.

So, with that being said...I have no issue with ordering from Fragalot again, and in the future, will kindly as Burc to pack my order to eliminate errors...perhaps his guy just needs more time to learn the inventory and such, but either way...to order 50 frags, and get them all as ordered...was fantastic...WELL DONE BURC!!