Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2010, 01:40 AM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough
Default Fumin mad gonna vent, today's topic: TELUS!!!!

The Wednesday before last we signed ip with telus for wireless Internet they said Friday someone will be out on Friday between 1-3 pm not bad..around 730 he shows no call nothing still not tooo bad... But.. He don't have the tools to fix it so he days Saturdays are busy days if I can't get someone out tomorrow I'll have someone here
Monday..... Ugh! Whatever so sat goes by sunday Monday .. I call I'm s little ticked nut I'm still nice and cool so we make another app for today July 7th at 600 pm.....at 645 I had to call and say is he coming the person said there isno record of app he can schedule me am app in another week so that will be 3-4 weeks and half a dozen promised visits that didn't happen I asked to speak to a supervisor I got the same person like exact... I started speaking with him he kept referring to the other representative I finally asked is this the same person?? He said yes sir all our supervisors are busy.............grrrrr!!!! Ice had it with this this is the worst display of business ivesver heard of if I showed up 4hrs late fo. A app without calling I would expect to be fired I should have let my doberman answer the door

Next time she will
thanks!!!