Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-2010, 01:59 PM

fishoholic will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grizz View Post
OH come now Laurie, if I can do 3 fairly large tat's you can do a little one, as I have a MAJOR HUGE phobia of needle's.

I would suggest you put it just above your ankle, you will hardly feel it.
I'm not scared of needles, one single needle poking you in the arm doesn't even hurt, however one little needle poking you many many times in the same spot over and over again, I think would hurt....a lot! Somehow, from what my friends who have tattoo's tell me, I will definitely feel it. Also years ago I watched my friend Jay get half of his arm tattoo, and while he was trying to show that it didn't hurt, every time he flinched you could tell it did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastlight View Post
Good thing you're a saltHead already. I nearly had a cichlid needled into my skin about 10 years ago. I'd be regretting that a whole lot right about now.

You into Roy Orbison?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMXET24aY7s
Nope, but now I want to watch Waterboy, it's been awhile since I've seen that movie.

If I ever got a tattoo I want to make sure I wouldn't regret it 10-30 yrs from now. I know I wouldn't regret a maple leaf or Canadian flag.

However after seeing the lionfish tat. and thinking about what Dawn said about getting a tat. of my fu man chu, I can't help but think that would look cool, but I'm not sure I could handle the pain of a larger tattoo.

Edit: meant to say I would not regret a maple leaf/canadian flag oops!

Last edited by fishoholic; 06-27-2010 at 04:59 PM.