Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Oceanic Corals

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2010, 08:50 AM

Gooly001 is on a distinguished road
Default Okay, here we go - Another round of AWESOME!

I know it's been a long time coming, but thanks to everyone for all their patience!

Let's get started with some SPS

OC’s Appleberry Monti - $45

We are proud to finally bring this absolutely fabulous Montipora to our valued Canadian clients! Deep blue/purple polyps set amongst some of the most dramatically textured corallites you’re going to find on any coral. Hardy to boot!

This is definitely a big deal for the serious collector. That means you! Very limited quantities – I think I was only able to make between three to five frags. Next batch won’t be for a while since; first lot is a prerelease.

Denis’ Green Confusa - $35

This thing is wild! Check out the bad boy Farmer Denis has been growing out in his tank:

Totally wild! We have branching, plating, encrusting, bouldering – every growth pattern you can think of on this baby! Lime green with cinnamon polyps means we have some mad color contrast, just to make a sweet coral even sweeter!

Get ‘em cause they’re hot everyone, you won’t be sorry!

Fooser’s Forest Fire Samarensis - $35

Not your Grandma’s digitata! Forest Fire sports a Moss Green base with large, almost bloated Metallic Orange polyps.

While not an OC picture, I wanted to showcase the unique growth forms you can expect from this hardy and prolific coral:

Keith’s Rainbow Monti - $45

Mad props to Farmer Keith for bringing this beauty to the board!

Dream no more friends, Rainbow Monti’s are here and they’re looking hotter than ever – don’t wait on this one, quantities are very limited. And for those of you who need a little extra eye candy, well, who am I to say no

OC’s Flower Petal Monti - $50 BEGINNER FRIENDLY SPS ALERT!!!!

The first time I laid eyes on this cap, it was pretty much love at first sight. You may find yourself in much the same predicament once you have this baby in your tank and sprouting its tantalizing blue polyps amidst the moss green plating. Simply stunning!

*Note – Like most cap-types, this coral grows FAST! Images seen above were taken a week after these fresh cuts were mounted. As you can easily see, it is already encrusting with as much vigour as one would expect from a lineaged cap.

OC’s Orange Setosa - $50

You wanted it, we listened. This be the sickness right here

I have a SUPER LIMITED amount of these stunning Highlighter Orange beauties and will not be offering another batch for a long time coming. If you have been waiting for this coral, get a hold of me RIGHT NOW!