Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Engineered Aquariums

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2008, 09:59 PM

sphelps is on a distinguished road
Default An Introduction

Hello all, as some of you may already know I'm the proud owner and operator of Engineered Aquariums. Since my website is horribly outdated I thought I would introduce a little of what I do.

I've been in business for 3 years and until now have advertised and sold my products locally. I have decided to expand and sell my products throughout Canada.

I specialize is acrylic sump design and construction. I currently have 3 standard universal sumps which fit most applications. The standard sump catalog can be accessed through this link:
STD SUMP CATALOG
Right click and save as if you're having problems viewing in browser.

If the standard sumps do not fit your needs or you're looking for something different I do complete custom work where everything is designed to your specifications and presented for your approval before construction; thus eliminating any unwanted surprises. For custom quotes the process is simple. Email or pm me with your requirements, I'll reply with a quote. If you choice to go ahead with the project I'll forward the design for approval. At this time you can either approve the design or request required changes. Once a final design is approved construction will begin. The entire process usually takes about 2 weeks. You will be given a completion date with your quote.

In addition to my vast experience in the hobby I also have a degree in Mechanical Engineering. To the best of my knowledge all of my previous customers were very satisfied with my work and products and I can assure all of you that you will not be disappointed. I look forward to doing business with you.

Steven Phelps
sphelps@sasktel.net