Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2005, 12:59 AM

chrisd is on a distinguished road
Default FS Lifereef overflow/ rio 14hyperflow pump/ custom 18g tank

I have the following items for sale. I purchased them all brand new approx. 1 month ago in an attempt to sump out my display tank. Unfortunately, due to the excessive noise from the plumping, I have switched back to the canister filter :

1 Lifereef external overflow with stockman silencer rated for 700gph-- Paid $124.00 USD before duty and taxes---Asking $110.00 CDN( a steal if you're looking for a Lifereef)----SOLD

1 Rio Hyperflow 14 Pressure Rated pump---this is not one of the crappy old style, it's fairly new on the market, it pumps 880gph at 0' and 660gph at 4'---Paid $101.00CDN----Asking $65.00----REDUCED TO $50.00

1 custom built 18 gallon tank 18''Lx12''Wx20"H from Bow Valley Aquarium----Paid $65.00---Asking $35.00---REDUCED TO $25.00

All items as stated are brand new, used for only approximately 1.5 hours. Will throw in all left over pvc with the overflow.All prices firm and pick up only please.