Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > DIY

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-17-2005, 10:03 PM

BCOrchidGuy is on a distinguished road
Default Taking Donations

Okay I'm not to proud to ask for help. I've been on a disability for about 6 months, I'm trying to get back to work and my employer just "recovered" my first pay cheque since August, they say I owe them another $1200 for benefits I didn't pay while off (I got assaulted at work). They say they're going to recover my next pay cheque and maybe a portion of the one after that. I've cancelled my holidays for the year trying to get them to pay me out but they aren't sure they can do that.
I've been falling behind a little bit each month but this has hit hard, I pay child support etc and frankly I'm hurting. Once I get my crap together I'm planning a 15 gallon nano, 2x65 watt PC lights maybe 15lbs live rock (I may make my own) I've got a 50 watt heater so I'll just need a couple power heads and a pump. If anyone has any small frags they'd be willing to donate to my cause I'd really appreciate any help I can get. I know running a reef on a budget isn't always a good idea but once I get back to work I'll have the $$ to keep the suppliments up etc.

Any help would be appreciated (PS I'm starting a web site on setting up a ghetto reef) and I'll make sure to give thanks to the generosity anyone is willing to display. (hey at least I'm not threatening to kill a bunny if I don't get $50,000) http://www.savetoby.com/