Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2016, 02:54 PM

dwerbs87 is on a distinguished road
Default 135 Gallon 8 foot tank, AI Sol, Neptune controller, plus MORE

Hey guys,
It has sadly become clear that with my job and 2 kids I won't be getting back into the hobby the way I would like any time soon.

- My large tank is 8 feet x 18 inches x 18 inches. I loved this setup as there was sooo much room for the fish to swim and plenty of real estate on the sand bed. With it only being 18 inches deep I was able to grow lots of different SPS and LPS with just some AI Sol Blue. The stand is welded steel frame with a plywood top and styrofoam beneath the tank. The tank has a central external overflow.
The sump in a 3 chamber sump that is 48x12x12.
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...s/IMG_6649.jpg

- I have 3 AI sol Blue.

- I have the Neptune controller with: temp sensor, cable to connect the AI SOL lights, control panel, and I think there is some other accessories as well..

- I also have some misc supplies like fish food, test kits, refractometers etc.

I would like this stuff gone ASAP as I am travelling a lot for work. Make me a reasonable offer on whatever you want, and come by with enough guys to carry this stuff out and you can have what you want for a steal. I would love to see this equipment being used again.

I can ship anything except for the tank. I am located in Saskatoon.