Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #26  
Old 03-13-2012, 02:39 AM
pterfloth pterfloth is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Tsawwassen, BC
Posts: 227
pterfloth is on a distinguished road
Default

So how is everyone making out with their scrubbers? I am just as pleased as can be with mine. My SPS growth is outstanding and almost every trace of the hair algae I battled for 18 months is gone. I am stunned and extremely pleased by what a huge difference it has made for me. Great coral growth and color. My glass stays cleaner longer. No dosing. I love it!

How are you making out?
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.