Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Aqua Digital

Old 01-21-2012, 05:02 PM

Aqua-Digital is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up News and where have I been!

Firstly - Happy New year to one and all, although belated!

I also wish to thank everyone who sent me messages while going through my back surgery especially Jamie (Howdy) for your kind support! My advise to everyone - LOOK AFTER YOUR BACKS! The surgery is serious stuff involving your spinal cord, and the recovery is long term! But I am now able to walk which is a bonus

So whats news?!

Ecotech - Wow!! we are on the verge of distributing over 200 Radions in 2 months! thats just phenominal! There has been nothing but good reviews of the Radion and we are so proud of this product as we are all things Ecotech!

Aqua Digital now distributes Ecotech to a massive dealer base in Canada, so if you have an Ecotech product there is more than a good chance it came through us, so please always drop us a line with any suport questions.

Skimmers - Oh boy what a roller coaster of what to do's to bring everything you all want together! But we are now at the end of the tunnel and this is what we have developed.

Bubble Magus - The new Curve will be the premium brand from BM, with a modification you all asked for. The curve will have the ability to be fitted with either the BM newly made pump OR an aquabee. The Curve will be supplied as standard with the BM pump but if you wish to upgrade later on you can!

The NAC range 3.5, 5E, 6 and 7 will be the standard eco range as it is now.

Skimz - This has been distributed now for a year, everyone loved the body, the quality is simply amazing as so the performance, but you all gave the pump a thumbs down! So we have taken a huge leap here and with Skimz are in the process of developing an exclusive OEM skimmer fitted with Aquabee pumps with some other slight modifications to further improve the product.

Since we are now distributing Aqua Bee the price of the New OEM skimz will be cheaper also! The branding has been registered as CSC, the range will be 3 skimmers based on the most popular sold models in the past 12 months.

We expect first shipment late April.

Aqua Bee - As above noted, we are now exclusively distributing aqua bee pumps, we chose this brand above other submersibles as it has one of the largest and long term followings in the world, with the ceramic bearings bringing further enhancements, this range will go from strength to strength.

Ocean Fresh - The range has now been launched and all dealers now have full access to the product line which includes

Balling salt, including pre made to measure salt bags for both 2.5L and 5L water volumes, no weighing required. The salt also comes in 1kg and 2kg bags for larger volumes.

Ocean Fresh balling salt is the first pre made Ionically balanced salt! Coupled with being a true Canadian product, and its ease of use, I am sure all you ballers out there will see great benefit from this.

Phoz down being the other noteworthy product, we like to call it the silver bullet to phosphate and finally something that does not require another reactor or media chage, just a few drops a week and your PO4 will be history. Check out the Ocean fresh sub forum for more details.

GHL ProfiLux - we have now set up a dedicated North American support forum at www.profiluxsupport.com please register if you have not already done so, you then have full access to GHL support from us.

Lastly thanks to everyones kind support of Aqua Digital, dealers and reefers equally, in the last quarter of 2011 we grew by over 40% enabling us to plan long term for new products which will come on line later this year after our annual trip to Europe. Check back for news later this year as things unfold and we can announce more products!

Last edited by Aqua-Digital; 01-21-2012 at 05:05 PM.
Old 01-21-2012, 05:27 PM

Just a follow up note about New Era foods.

The range is now widely available across Canada, if you still cant get it where you want though please ask your retailer to contact us.

Many retailers are now only carrying New Era as it simply is above and beyond. This is a great testiment to the brand and New Era inform us that their global sales have gone crazy - No surprise
Old 01-29-2012, 12:28 PM

fury165 is on a distinguished road

Is there a way for those of us who already own a Skimz to upgrade to the new pumps?
Old 01-29-2012, 12:36 PM

not the pump no as the body is designed around the pump