Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 11-06-2011, 12:15 AM

born is on a distinguished road
Default FS/Trade: Vlamingi Tang

I have a 5-6" Vlamingi Tang that is just about a year old. I was just wondering if anyone was interested in taking on this guy, I know they can get huge and don't wanna keep him cramped in my 125G in the future. So was wondering if anyone was interested.

I went through an ich phase about 4 months ago and he had some damage to one of his eyes. Im not 100% sure if he can totally see out of it, but he hasn't lost the eye nor does he bump into things. And acts perfectly normal and does not have trouble finding food or eating. He's fat, eats nori, mysis, any meaty foods. No sign of a horn yet and I don't think he's a sub adult yet but he is starting to show his adult colors.

Nice fatty

The damaged eye, still moves normally, and never has any disabilities with it.

I'm either hoping to trade for another tang(Chevron,blonde Naso/Naso lituratus, or just let me know what species you have) and maybe we can work out a deal. Or hoping to get 30$ for him. Not in a rush at all to get rid of him, just seeing if anyone was interested.

Last edited by born; 12-24-2011 at 06:02 AM.
Old 12-24-2011, 06:02 AM

born is on a distinguished road

bump