Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 01-21-2011, 04:31 PM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough
Default custom made 200g tank for sale needs to go(edmonton)

custom made 200 g tank from my sig below for sale.includes 200g custom tank 48lx48wx20h trimless with glass eurobrace ,all sides polished and all edges beveled...tank was buil completely using cnc router so you know its a "real" showtank.

includes 100g sump with built in frag tank and lowflow refuge also has very large skimmer section filter sock holders made by cnc.no sharp edges and all custom made to perfection, also includes very large media reactor section and bubble traps.

come with all plumbing for a dual herbie silent overflow system and includes all gatevalves ball vales and unions for easy assembly.

tank also includeds a custom made light ring made from aluminum for mounting pendants or any other kind of fixture...light ring is in the shape of a octagon...can mount leds halides or t5's to this badboy absolutely no limitations.

this tank was built by one of the best builders we know and no corners were cut this would make a dream display for the right person .tank has a 75g predator side sectioned off and a 135g reef side that wraps around the predator section.....all sections can be removed for one full cube tank.

$1000 firm and it easily was 3 times this if not more i wont be accepting offers or lowballs it is what it is if i cant sell it with in a few days then ill pay for storage untill i figure it out or will just donate to a friend and just to see it used....thanks guys

pics and video are in my signature more finished towards the end.i cant deliver but ill help load it after that im out lol its only got to go 20 ft to get on a truck no stairs or hallways just out the front door from my living room.it is extremly heavy as the glass is thick tank weighs around 400-500 lbs empty and easily needs half a dozen guys to carry because of its huge footprint. im giving it a few days to sell then i wont have anymore time so shoot me a pm

sorry i cant hold it past a few days i just dont have the time with me moving thanks
Old 01-21-2011, 04:32 PM
R.I.P.

should mention theres no stand...custom tank deserves a custom stand.

thius tank is for the serious reefer
Old 01-21-2011, 04:47 PM

paddyob is on a distinguished road

Denny, I never did ask... but who did make your tank? It was nicely done.

Shipping too much after all?

My 70 Gallon build:

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=66478

My Mandarin Paradise:

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=72762

I wonder... does anyone care enough to read signatures if you make them really small? I would not. I would probably moan and complain, read three words and swear once or twice. But since you made it this far, please rate my builds.
Old 01-21-2011, 05:02 PM

Vitaminz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Vitaminz

Denny, don't sell yet...I just sent you a text with pricing on a Container with CN.

Jeff
Old 01-21-2011, 05:30 PM
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaminz View Post
Denny, don't sell yet...I just sent you a text with pricing on a Container with CN.

Jeff

hey jeff i just got your text will get right back to ya

and pat it was made by jay(reefcanada) and he did an amazing job and i could not have been happier and ive alwasy had something to complain about for any other tank i had lol.

shipping isnt worth it so far if i cut my losses a plane is 300.00 any kind of moving service is gonna be 2000-3000+ ive looked at every possibility and even alot of canreefers gave me great places to look.in the end there is no cheap way to move a 1000lb package lol ill be building a tank myself once im home and ive kept enough stuff for a decent nano and some of my nicest rock .ill just ship it down via west jet for $2 lb will only be around $100 plus my pup is going that route anyways
Old 01-21-2011, 05:40 PM

muck is on a distinguished road

what happened to the family member paying for freight..
Old 01-21-2011, 05:43 PM

amy is on a distinguished road

Oh, I'm sorry to see that you can't take this with you
Old 01-21-2011, 05:52 PM

Vitaminz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Vitaminz

*rattles his piggie bank* Damn it.... This is what having a wife and kids, does to you... makes you broke.. LMAO
Old 01-21-2011, 05:54 PM
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muck View Post
what happened to the family member paying for freight..

well when we put all the pros and cons down and weigh the options its easier for us to take that money and use it for a work vehicle and start up cost for things, even if they pay the fee travel cost are steep if they pay for a container i have to arrange a mving truck anyways to get the stuff home and theres not many places offering the boat ride across without there being a huge jump in price.plus its a 12hr drive from the boat to where im moving.

in the end ill sell ill ship down wnhat i can via canada post and west jet and ill buy new when im home , i will be building some big tanks downthere but nothing fancy like this for a while untill everything is back in place

i heard your looking for a tank??
Old 01-21-2011, 06:26 PM

paddyob is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefwars View Post
i heard your looking for a tank??

ha ha! Too big an undertaking for me!

My 70 Gallon build:

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=66478

My Mandarin Paradise:

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=72762

I wonder... does anyone care enough to read signatures if you make them really small? I would not. I would probably moan and complain, read three words and swear once or twice. But since you made it this far, please rate my builds.