Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 02-01-2009, 02:17 AM

Trabby is on a distinguished road
Default WTB - Red Sea Max

My husband and I are looking to buy a Red Sea Max this spring. If anyone has one they would like to part with please let me know. Thanks
Old 02-01-2009, 03:07 AM

chevyjaxon is on a distinguished road

i think elguappo has one fs
Old 02-01-2009, 03:18 AM

tmbar19 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to tmbar19 Send a message via AIM to tmbar19 Send a message via Yahoo to tmbar19 Send a message via Skype™ to tmbar19
Arrow I can help you !!!!

I bought a Red Sea Max a year ago, and had some adjustments to make it function properly. I replaced the jets with stronger ones to provide more water movement, plus added an air pump to bump up the skimmer. I have all the equipment, food, salt - absolutely everything. My Ocellaris clowns are spawning, and I have a 10 gal. bowfront (complete) with Astrea snails that I raise up the fry in. I just bought new lights, as the tank is a year old. I have gorgeous huge dendros - a rock with two and another with over a dozen. They are deep orange and stay open during the day. I also have Duncans (rare and spectacular) that have over 25 heads. Plus numerous other corals, inverts, etc. The tank is really easy to care for, as it is quite balanced. I do the odd water change, check salinity and that's it. I have a ph monitor so that I can keep an eye on that. I have all the test kits, but only used them once. I'm asking $1200 for the entire she-bang but you'll have to move on it very fast, as I know I'll make a lot more by parting out. I was just going to advertise the corals. Please let me know asap. if you are interested, as I'm wanting to advertise. I LOVE this tank, but have recently started my own business and am so busy I don't have the time to enjoy it anymore.
Please let me know.
Thanks, Marianne 403-722-3544 Caroline, AB
Old 02-01-2009, 07:37 AM

ElGuappo is on a distinguished road

Yes i do!!!
72 Gallon Bowfront Reef.. Hardware:2x250w Luminex Elite HQI Reflectors (Phoenix Hexarc Bulbs), Galaxy 2x250w Electronic ballast, Euroreef 130 Skimmer, Sedra KSP 7000 Retern... Live Stock: Pair of Hawaiian Flame Wrasse, Leopard Wrasse, Pink Streaked Wrasse, Pair True Percula Clowns, Potters Angel, African Flameback Angel, Orange Fin Tomini Tang, Yellow Assessor, Tailspot Blenny, Purple Firefish..

45 G FW Asain Barb Community tank.