Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Wicked Frags

Old 12-05-2008, 12:11 AM

wickedfrags is on a distinguished road
Default wickedfrags SPS Auction - Details and pics inside! Ends December 9/08 @ at 9pm PST

Wickedfrag SPS Auction Time!

Ok here is the info and guidelines for the auction.

1. Only canreef members can bid in the auction, and you must have been a canreef member on or before December 1, 2008.

2. There are no substitutions of frags in the frag pack. The high bidder may add pieces to their frag pack at an additional cost. Various other wicked frags will be made available at a reasonable cost to fill the container if you like. My standard shipping container holds 8-10 SPS frags.

3. The starting bid and all susequent bids include shipping costs to your door via next day express courier, 10:30am arrival where possible. Frags are shipped in a high quality insulated container with heat pack(s). Live arrival guarantee applies.

4. If next day arrival is not available to either your work or home address, you need to have them shipped to a location where next day courier is available. I will not ship these frags to a location where next day delivery is not available.

5. The auction will end on Tuesday December 9, 2008 at 9pm Pacific Standard Time (PST). The canreef member with the highest bid posted publicly in this thread before 9pm PST December 9, 2008 will be determined the winner and have 48 hours to pay for the frag pack. In the event two different canreef members have bids of identical value, the bid received first (earliest) will be determined to be the winner. If 2 members post the same price at the same time...............well you two can figure that out!!! The canreef date and time in the thread will be used to decide the winning bid.

NOW - what you are bidding on, 4 wicked SPS frags! And I am even throwing in a wicked freebie (and not a throw away freebie!)

Starting bid is only $100 shipped to your door!!!

Frag 1 - Sunset Montipora
Grown out over 2 years and finally ready for propagation, this was fragged over 2 weeks ago and is already encrusting. Apx. size is 3/4" x 3/4". Coral accepts low, moderate or high and requires enough flow to keep it clean. The most requested frag in my system and the reason for the auction! See my avatar for a super-macro of this wicked monti.

Frag 2 - "Grape Jelley" Acropora Subglabra
Fragged over 3 weeks ago and encrusted on an aragonite disk this frag is apx. 1" in size. Prefers moderate to high light to maintain blue tips a-top the purple base. This bottlebrush is very delicate and a unusual colour combination for the species. Your coral will be a little lighter in colour as it has been in my grow-out tank for over 3 weeks.

Frag 3 - Wicked Acropora Cytherea
This will be fragged specifically for you and mounted however you like, or shipped unmounted. Frag will be 1"+ in size. Frag will come from parent colony (this is a smaller colony of the same coral). Prefers high light to maintain best colouration. I have owned this coral for more than 3 years and it has always maintained excellent colour under high light. Unusual species with great colour.

Frag 4 - "Sunrise" Acropora Subglabra
Fragged about a week ago and mounted on aragonite disk this frag is apx. 1.5" in size. Prefers moderate to high light. In contrast to the "Grape Jelley" of the same species makes an excellent addition to your collection. Difficult to photograph, this coral has a beige/cream base with yellow tips and bluish tips when really happy.

Freebie - KevinFJB Bonsai
A Toronto legend, simply the best bonsai out there. Very slow grower, likes high light. Have 3 frags available, 2 well mounted and encrusted, one somewhat fresh cut. High bidder will get one for free!

PLEASE NOTE: If your price is not posted publicly in this thread, your bid has NOT been received. Emails or PMs with prices will not be accepted.

Should you have any questions, concerns, or if I left anything out just post it here in the thread.

Cheer, and good luck!

Dave @ wicked
Old 12-05-2008, 12:18 AM

Trigger Man is on a distinguished road

So lets get the bidding started.

$ 110.00

As long as someone does not type faster then me this should be the first bid.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:35 AM

seanoman is on a distinguished road

$115
Old 12-05-2008, 01:09 AM

tgoeujon is on a distinguished road

$125.00
Old 12-05-2008, 01:46 AM

xtreme is on a distinguished road

$130
Old 12-05-2008, 01:47 AM

atcguy is on a distinguished road
Default 126!!