Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 10-26-2008, 07:57 PM

AndyL is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to AndyL
Default Guaging interest - 65g w/ stand (calgary)

Well the tank upgrade devil bit me; and who could say no to a 110?

3 things I'm planning to part with - Tank, Steel Stand, and overflow (it was made for the tank; and tank modified to take it; so it should stay together). Thinking $150 obo?

Tank is a perfecto 36x18x24 65g black trim - bought in early 05, badly painted (if I do say so myself)black/blue back wall Luckily a little work with a razor blade could remove that. Does have a few scratches on the front glass, nothing too horid though.

DIY overflow similar to:
http://www.aquatraders.com/continuou...-bulkhead.aspx
However mine runs a herbie system with holes for dual 1" bulkheads (you'll need new bulkheads). Overflow works great (only failed once in 4 years of operation, because I didn't clean the damn powerhead)

Stand is a 2yr old black square tube deal from golds; little rust here n there from scuffs/drips.

PM if interested - likely going to be 7-10 days before I'll let her go.
By reading, replying to, commenting about, or in any way accessing the material in this post; including but not limited to storing in a database, retrieving from a database, viewing in a web browser, including it in or making a reference to it in a legal document, or accidentally glancing at it you agree to send me $100.
Old 11-02-2008, 11:31 PM

Ok, enough picture requests...

Tank as it currently sits; no the sump isn't for sale...

Overflow (yeah I could have cleaned up the saltcreep but...)

We just gave notice to move december 1st - I'm going to want the tank gone by then.

Andy
By reading, replying to, commenting about, or in any way accessing the material in this post; including but not limited to storing in a database, retrieving from a database, viewing in a web browser, including it in or making a reference to it in a legal document, or accidentally glancing at it you agree to send me $100.
Old 11-05-2008, 01:56 AM

Move date just moved up to November 22nd... C'mon someone must need a 65

Will definitely consider trades for hardware; need to upgrade a bunch of it to run the 110!
Old 11-16-2008, 05:47 PM

Bump... 1 week to move date; anyone interested?
Old 11-16-2008, 06:54 PM

schun is on a distinguished road
Default 65g tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyL View Post
Bump... 1 week to move date; anyone interested?
i am interested in the tank but other thing i do not have any ideal. where is your area,i live in nw close to superstore. if not too far away from my place i would like to come and take a look.please pm.thanks