Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 10-26-2007, 02:27 PM

Nixon is on a distinguished road
Default Trading AquaC Remora for Remora Nano

Hey I have a AquaC Remora right now but it's just overkill for my little baby 10g tank haha. I'm looking to trade it for a Remora Nano or if the price is right I could sell it and just buy me a nano one. Let me know if anybody out there has a Remora nano kicking around. Thanks!
Old 10-26-2007, 03:00 PM

Der_Iron_Chef is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Der_Iron_Chef

I seem to remember seeing someone selling a nano on here recently. Have you searched the buy/sell forum already?

You might consider keeping it in case you upgrade to a larger tank in the future! Maybe if you think it's overkill, you could set it on a timer, to skim only 10-12 hours a day or something like that.

Anyway, good luck

10G Nano * 10G Sump * Deltec MCE 600 Skimmer * JBL Viper 150w MH * Zeovit * Vortech MP40W

Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. ~S. Ertz

Old 10-26-2007, 03:57 PM

Nixon is on a distinguished road

It skims fine. I just don't have much bioload. I only have 2 clowns and some coral in there haha. Plus it doesnt really hang on the back of my tank. It sits on the stand and sort of hangs so it doesn't tip backwards. Was hoping to get the nano version and put the bubble eliminator on it.