Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 10-04-2013, 05:07 PM

tripsandfalls is on a distinguished road
Default Quick sale - GSP, Monti, Birdsnest on LR; Brain; Trumpet; Tongue

Hey,

Unfortunately I've come to a point where I need to start dismantling my 20G tank--the piece of furniture i've been using as a stand for it is falling apart, and I've got a impending long-distance move in my near future.

For sale:

One piece of LR (~6 lbs) with green star polyps, green birdnest, and a green plating monti -- $60 (as in the red box in the picture below)

If you want the rock that this piece of rock is situated on top of to form the island, I'll throw it in for an extra $20. It's got a mushroom and some GSP growing on it is as well; it's also pretty flat. Makes a good base.

Here's a better look at the monti and birdsnest; (I'd say the monti is about 5-6" in size)

I've also got a green-orange brain coral that is a little faded (needs some shade), but is otherwise healthy. I've had it for over a year. Pictured on the bottom right of the following pic; -- $30

In the above picture (top center) is a tongue coral I need to get rid of as well. Tan in coral, very healthy aside from a patch of exposed skeleton -- a result of an encounter with the acan colony. The tissue has all healed, and has been stable for over 6 months now. -- $20

I've also got a nice trumpet colony with ~10 heads (pictured bottom right of the following pic - only one colony for sale). I've been growing this one for almost 2 years. -- $30

I need this stuff gone this weekend. If it's not evacuated by SUNDAY, it's taking the long ride over to J&L. The LR is you-haul... Bring a container big enough for it (ie: one of those styro-foam coolers, and maybe some water--I can provide some, but still need to keep the rest of the tank inhabitants wet).

Shoot me a PM. Located in Kerrisdale in Vancouver.

trips

One more pic for posterity:

Old 10-04-2013, 05:12 PM

I should also mention that all of the LR is pest free. No nuisance algae, anemones, etc.
Old 10-05-2013, 10:42 PM

Bump. Lots of interest in the brain.

Would love to get everything else out of here today or tomorrow. Can meet up at J&L if someone wants to buy the rock, etc.