Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Aqua Digital > GHL Profilux Info & Support

Old 04-20-2012, 06:07 PM

Aqua-Digital is on a distinguished road
Wink Discount GHL ProfiLux @ Progressive Reef

With sadness we see another great store close its front doors, and we wish the team at progressive reef the best of lack, however Joel and I still will work closely together in other avenues.

With that said, I have with gratitude allowed Progressive reef a short sharp sale of some items from the GHL range, these hve been carefully chosen as to not affect the GHL retail vendor market that has been built up over the last year.

So the items NOT included are
Dosers
control packs
Power bars PAB style

however there are some base controllers and original 6D power bars on the list.

Also a lot of other accessories not carried by any other store in Canada.

contact them directly for a full list.

The future -
Many for sometime have relied solely on progressive reef for their GHL products, however I am very proud to announce in the last 6 months we have been actively building a large store front dealer base for ProfiLux, and with this and the launch of the LED unit in a few months time, I will be setting up "GHL experience centers" across Canada and the USA.

The new GHL Experience centers will all have the same format and provide the walk in customer an opportunity to touch feel and play with a GHL controller with all its bells and whistles.

We hope final roll out will be by the end of June.

GHL Direct domain will be eventually pointed to www.ghlna.com as we now have many high stock holding dealers in the USA the site is no obsolete.