Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Aqua Digital

Old 06-23-2011, 01:10 PM

Aqua-Digital is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up HANNA CALCIUM PRICING RELEASE

We have got swamped from over 30 dealers overnight about the release of the Hanna Calcium checker so I thought we would give you some accurate facts.

www.reefbuilders.com

Hanna Canada only got notification that the calcium checker can be pre ordered by Hanna Ca yesterday, the release date is 6-8 weeks away and unconfirmed. In Hannas statement they expect the checkers to leave to them late July for release in Canada Mid August.

HOWEVER - we have already started taking significant pre orders from dealers for their clients, these pre orders are 100% NO pre payment required as the release date remains fluid

Price will be set by Hanna Canada and not by distribution channels or retailers, the MRSP will also be fixed. As price is set so there is not a single issue with price dumping of such a major product launch

The set retail price is $59.00 for the unit
and
The reagents for pack of 25 is $25.00

I will have further news today and will post here as soon as I get it.

Aqua Digital Inc now supply over 70 dealers in Canada alone so you can be sure that one of ours is local to you

Last edited by Aqua-Digital; 06-24-2011 at 12:14 AM.
Old 06-24-2011, 12:16 AM

Aqua-Digital is on a distinguished road

UPDATE

We now have multiple dealers across the country signed to significant stock for everyone. I dont think their is much of an area not covered.

Whether you are in Edmonton or Toronto or anywhere else for that matter we have a dealer signed up to supply you the moment these launch.