Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Pictures

Old 03-29-2005, 03:35 AM

OCDP is on a distinguished road
Default Updated pics, new fish, new corals ! whoo

Okay this weekend was kind of a lot of change fish wise. I went to Gold's on Saturday, picked up a Carribean Royal Gramma (it died today .. no idea how, or why.. it hid ever since it's introduction to the tank, and slowly started making appearances.. but no luck ) .. Anyways.. I had gotten him, and a new really neat brain coral with 5 heads.. and a (correct me if i'm wrong) button polyps? Amazing color!! You gotta see these in person. Then on Sunday, I traded in my two Ocellaris clowns for a new Clarkii (see my thread in the reef forum, Gold's said it was a different type of Clarkii?) .. and then I got this Flasher Wrasse.. I am loving both of them so far, the Clarkii is being Queen B at the moment to everyone else in the tank.. already Well. sorry for the rambel, here it is .

Old 03-29-2005, 05:48 AM

AJ_77 is on a distinguished road

That clownfish is identical to mine.
Old 03-29-2005, 06:21 AM

Corey is on a distinguished road

Watch those button polyps, I bought some a while back and they overgrew my tank, nice looking but grow like a weed and impossible to kill.
Old 03-29-2005, 12:12 PM

Beverly is on a distinguished road

Had a flasher wrasse just like yours. Unfortunately, it was a jumper

Beverly's 10g Nano YouTube Channel
Old 03-29-2005, 03:47 PM

OCDP is on a distinguished road

Hey AJ .. your clown is similar? hmm, is this just a Clarkii? or can you notice anything "different" about it , that would make Gold's say it's a special type of Clarkii...

I never knew button polyps spread fast... in this case, I will purposly put a piece of rock by the polyps and see how long it really takes.. I want to try and frag something

This Flasher Wrasse has to be one of the most peaceful, but beautiful fish I have ever bought. Pictures just don't do justice at all (especially my pictures) The way he swims, and the way they are colored, so neat. I am so worried he's going to jump out... I am going to get some Eggcrate as soon as I can.. may not be for a couple days though.