Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 05-01-2010, 04:56 AM

GreenSpottedPuffer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Some corals and equipment

I barely have any time anymore for my aquarium and its been declining lately (took a job in LA so I will only be in Vancouver for weekends a few times a month). Some of these corals are in great shape, some are recovering from an almost crash. Will price accordingly to the shape they are in.

LPS

Elegance coral...I think 3-4 heads and about 6" across when open. In great shape. $60

Torch...3 heads, recovering but doing very well now, purplish pink color. $20

SPS (these are about the toughest sps you will find considering they made it in my tank the past few months!)

Pink tabling mille about 5" across and 3" wide...recovering from burnt tips but you can see where it is growing back over the dead tips. Maybe 1/4" dead on a few edges still. But cause its not 'perfect' $30

Green Mille same as above but it did burn on more tips. About 4" round. $30

Softies

Huge green paly colony about 8-10" long on a piece if LR. Just got this from a member who grew it from a single polyp and he wanted it to go to a good home so I cam kind of asking the same...really nice. $30

Purple with brown polyps photosynthetic gorgonian about 5" tall and 4" wide. $30

two feather dusters one redish and one brown $20 for both

If you buy the softies, I have some mushrooms and zoa frags I will throw in free.

I would prefer to sell everything to one person so if you are interested make me an offer and I will probably take it just to get the corals out.

I really only have Saturday May1 during the day for this. Otherwise it may be another month or so until I can sell.

Thanks. And be warned...the tank is disgusting looking...algae, cyano, dinos..you name it. A real eye sore but the corals are actually looking quite good somehow.

Last edited by GreenSpottedPuffer; 05-01-2010 at 05:18 AM.
Old 05-01-2010, 04:59 AM

GreenSpottedPuffer is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh equipment...dont really need to sell but I guess if anyone is interested.

EuroReef nano skimmer 4 months old with new never used impeller. $150

Lumen max pendant 250 watt phoenix 14k 6 months old $300

http://oceanaquatics.com/store/produ...x-III-Package/

Will have more equipment probably later.
Old 05-01-2010, 05:26 AM

Cameron is on a distinguished road

pm sent
Old 05-01-2010, 05:55 AM

BCBigWolf & Pack is on a distinguished road
Default Corals

PM'd you

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenSpottedPuffer View Post
I barely have any time anymore for my aquarium and its been declining lately (took a job in LA so I will only be in Vancouver for weekends a few times a month). Some of these corals are in great shape, some are recovering from an almost crash. Will price accordingly to the shape they are in.

LPS

Elegance coral...I think 3-4 heads and about 6" across when open. In great shape. $60

Torch...3 heads, recovering but doing very well now, purplish pink color. $20

SPS (these are about the toughest sps you will find considering they made it in my tank the past few months!)

Pink tabling mille about 5" across and 3" wide...recovering from burnt tips but you can see where it is growing back over the dead tips. Maybe 1/4" dead on a few edges still. But cause its not 'perfect' $30

Green Mille same as above but it did burn on more tips. About 4" round. $30

Softies

Huge green paly colony about 8-10" long on a piece if LR. Just got this from a member who grew it from a single polyp and he wanted it to go to a good home so I cam kind of asking the same...really nice. $30

Purple with brown polyps photosynthetic gorgonian about 5" tall and 4" wide. $30

two feather dusters one redish and one brown $20 for both

If you buy the softies, I have some mushrooms and zoa frags I will throw in free.

I would prefer to sell everything to one person so if you are interested make me an offer and I will probably take it just to get the corals out.

I really only have Saturday May1 during the day for this. Otherwise it may be another month or so until I can sell.

Thanks. And be warned...the tank is disgusting looking...algae, cyano, dinos..you name it. A real eye sore but the corals are actually looking quite good somehow.
60 gal in progress
Old 05-01-2010, 12:40 PM
Banned

Leah is on a distinguished road

Good-luck with the new job Justin. Hope you are both keeping well. I was just wondering where you have been hiding. Hope you can pop in and let us know how you are.