Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 03-16-2010, 10:17 PM

zuzes20011 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ft fw turtel edmonton

hi guys looking to trade my fw turtel for some coral or some fish i spend to much time with salt water tank and not much time with franklen my turtel hes the size of a dinner plate
Old 03-17-2010, 03:39 AM

fragman101 is on a distinguished road
Smile

hi please give me acall wednesday i would like to know more about your turtle thankx
Old 03-17-2010, 04:42 AM
Gold Member

lastlight has a spectacular aura aboutlastlight has a spectacular aura aboutlastlight has a spectacular aura about

I don't want to hijack this thread Kal but if you're ok with just a TURTLE HEAD perhaps I can help you out. Is there a number I can reach you at?
Old 03-17-2010, 02:44 PM

slough shark is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastlight View Post
I don't want to hijack this thread Kal but if you're ok with just a TURTLE HEAD perhaps I can help you out. Is there a number I can reach you at?

I'm really interested in this statement.
For the past couple of months, Fragman101 has been replying to just about everything regardless of where it is. However, it's always a call me reply and Ill come pick it up. Has anyone done business with this guy before?
Kal, I'm not questioning your integrity by any means just a little curious is all.
Maybe you're setting up a new system or something and I'm blowing this right out of the water.

Sorry for the continued hijack,
Free Bump
derek
Old 03-17-2010, 02:51 PM

foreveringlass is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuzes20011 View Post
hi guys looking to trade my fw turtel for some coral or some fish i spend to much time with salt water tank and not much time with franklen my turtel hes the size of a dinner plate
Do you have pictures? How much are you willing to part with franklin for?
Old 03-17-2010, 03:58 PM

riceboy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to riceboy

hmmmmm.......

garlic -check
salt -check
soy sauce -check
pepper - check
cilantro - check
onion - check
plate size turtle- uncheck

free bump for you lol
Old 03-17-2010, 04:01 PM
Gold Member

lastlight has a spectacular aura aboutlastlight has a spectacular aura aboutlastlight has a spectacular aura about

Lol. Yeah I find that funny as well.

Another bump for the turtle. I kept red-eared sliders for many years and would be all over this if I had the time to care for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slough shark View Post
I'm really interested in this statement.
For the past couple of months, Fragman101 has been replying to just about everything regardless of where it is. However, it's always a call me reply and Ill come pick it up. Has anyone done business with this guy before?
Kal, I'm not questioning your integrity by any means just a little curious is all.
Maybe you're setting up a new system or something and I'm blowing this right out of the water.

Sorry for the continued hijack,
Free Bump
derek
Old 03-17-2010, 05:03 PM
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ><(((º>

kien will become famous soon enoughkien will become famous soon enough

You guys could try calling Kal and asking him?

Zuzes, is it just the turtle you want to trade? Will you be providing any turtle stuff to go along with him? Turtle food, tank, etc? How big are your dinner plates? Do you know how old he is?
Old 03-17-2010, 05:55 PM

zuzes20011 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi guys well as for FRAGMAN i dont no what hes been doing on outher threds but i do no that he did give me some xenia and gsp for free hes not a bad guy people just get busy and forget what there doing the turtel is a yellow bellied slider shes 18 i think shes a she not sure i can not sell her witch is why im looking for a good trade as it is elgal to sell them in this contry she dos have a home dont no if it will go with her or not its a old 110 gallon thank that broke so i put in a new peace of glass cross ways and shurnk the tank down to about a 90 gallon i was going to drill hols on the peace of glass i put in to use her canaster filter on the side of the tank thats broken her shel is 9.5 long and 9.5 inch wide theres nothing in the tank but water and sand as she likes to swimm and anything i put in the tank she purchs her self up on and cant get down lol

Last edited by zuzes20011; 03-17-2010 at 06:02 PM.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:33 PM

Ross is on a distinguished road

What have you been feeding the turtle over its life?
Have you been feeding it raw meat, live fish or turtle food?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuzes20011 View Post
hi guys well as for FRAGMAN i dont no what hes been doing on outher threds but i do no that he did give me some xenia and gsp for free hes not a bad guy people just get busy and forget what there doing the turtel is a yellow bellied slider shes 18 i think shes a she not sure i can not sell her witch is why im looking for a good trade as it is elgal to sell them in this contry she dos have a home dont no if it will go with her or not its a old 110 gallon thank that broke so i put in a new peace of glass cross ways and shurnk the tank down to about a 90 gallon i was going to drill hols on the peace of glass i put in to use her canaster filter on the side of the tank thats broken her shel is 9.5 long and 9.5 inch wide theres nothing in the tank but water and sand as she likes to swimm and anything i put in the tank she purchs her self up on and cant get down lol
67 Gallon Mixed Reef, Modular LED Lights

Send in the Clowns - Clown Fish Breeding
5 Gallon Fry Hatchery and 15 Gallon Clown Grow Out Tank