Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 05-17-2002, 03:30 PM
UnderWorldAquatics

Default Kyle's Mysis Shrimp!!! Comments Please!!!

I will be getting more Mysis Shimp after the long weekend as I will be cleared out very soon. I think I will use generic 8oz bags and larger 16oz bags next time as it will make packaging alot easier. I will still keep the product thin enough to break off bits easily with you hand, I hate getting out the chopping board. I will try to get about 200lbs this time for retail to good folks like you. But I will probably be packing about 500lbs more for wholesale use. Anyone want to help pack??? I hate packing this stuff, smell like fish for days...

If you purchase any Mysis from me please reply to this post and let me, and others on the list know what you think about the product.

Anyone who can get a breeder or wholesaler of freshwater or saltwater fish to start using my Mysis shrimp will be sent free product!!!

Any questions or concerns? 1-250-707-1313

[ 24 May 2002, 17:29: Message edited by: deepblueaquatics ]
Old 05-22-2002, 08:29 PM

canadawest is on a distinguished road
Default Kyle's Mysis Shrimp!!! Comments Please!!!

As one of the first people to buy some Mysis shrimp from Kyle, I wanted to say that I am very happy with what I got.

80oz of well packaged frozen shrimp, which my fish have taken to immediately. Kyle included two different size frozen packs (6 smaller 8oz and 2 larger 16oz) which was convenient. A great deal for only $40 as this much prepared food would cost at least three times as much.

I know Steve (tigger) and Patrick (BCReefer) are going to take some off me (there is a lot for $40) and perhaps they will comment on what they think.

Darren, did you end up getting some as well? What do you think so far?

Thanks again Kyle for providing a good product at a great value.