Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Reef Supplies

Old 06-08-2012, 09:33 PM
Vendor

Reef Supplies is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Our new site is LIVE!

We rebuilt our site from the ground up. We decided to go with a high end cart system that many many popular sites use...some other reef supply sites use this as well. http://www.reefsupplies.ca/online-store/home.php

It was a very very long month to get this integrated! The only issue we had was we were not able to bring our members accounts to the new system, sorry! Everyone who was a member, needs to re-join.

Hope you like it.

Thanks for looking!

Ray

http://www.reefsupplies.ca
Old 06-09-2012, 03:05 AM

Enigma is on a distinguished road

Unfortunately, your new site doesn't work properly on the iOS. I was able to view things, but I was unable to add anything to my cart. I didn't even get the option too. All of the "share" icons (for social networking) appeared to be sitting on top of where the "buy" or "add to cart" icon should probably have been. While I could see the quantities, and open them to edit them, I couldn't actually increase my quantities of anything: I could only choose "1" (which was already preselected).

You might like to have your developer double check this.
Old 06-09-2012, 11:38 AM
Vendor

Hmmm, that is odd. We tested every browser on the market and green lighted the site because they all worked.

I just tested on my Iphone, wife's Iphone and Ipad. I was not able to reproduce the issue your having.

Can you please give me more details about your device (software version, type...ect)?

1000 thanks!

Ray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
Unfortunately, your new site doesn't work properly on the iOS. I was able to view things, but I was unable to add anything to my cart. I didn't even get the option too. All of the "share" icons (for social networking) appeared to be sitting on top of where the "buy" or "add to cart" icon should probably have been. While I could see the quantities, and open them to edit them, I couldn't actually increase my quantities of anything: I could only choose "1" (which was already preselected).

You might like to have your developer double check this.

Old 06-09-2012, 01:02 PM

I was using my iPad 1, which has iOS 5.1 (9B716). I was using the built in browser.

It was around 6pm. Maybe it was a traffic issue, or something else that may be identifiable in the logs.
Old 06-09-2012, 03:09 PM

I just double checked. It is fine this morning. It may very well have been a traffic issue that resulted in the pages not loading correctly.
Old 06-09-2012, 08:41 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
I just double checked. It is fine this morning. It may very well have been a traffic issue that resulted in the pages not loading correctly.
Thats great! I guess it was a glitch.

thanks!
Ray